Summer Plans

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

With the season complete the content of this blog will obviously be quite different during the next several months. Posting will be slow for the next couple weeks as I allow the NBA postseason to sort itself out while I tend to the real world. However, any break with posting will be short-lived. Beginning in mid-May, I plan to begin several offseason series that will include, but not be limited to:

  • Player Profiles: I would like to assess the play of each Piston this season with an eye toward how said player should fit into the team’s future plans. I will focus on the progress (or regression) each player showed both from last season to this season and within this past season.
  • Potential Targets: I will analyze the roster situation on every team in hopes of determining which players the Pistons should target. I will try to answer questions such as: “Which free agents would make sense for the Pistons?” and “Who is a logical trading partner for the Pistons?”

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty great to me!

Good luck tending to RL :P I'm still pretty caught up in the playoffs, even without the 'stons to cheer for.

About This Blog

Welcome to Count That Baby And A Foul. I am an obsessed Piston fan with a passion for sports journalism. Here at CTBAAF, I intend to offer opinions on the Pistons and the NBA as a whole.

Contact Me

My Blogger Profile
E-Mail Me
(CTBAAF@gmail.com)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP