Dice to Start

Monday, February 16, 2009

Breaking News. Antonio McDyess will replace Amir Johnson in the starting lineup. A longer post will follow, but quite simply, I'm not a fan of the move. Here is Michael Curry's explanation:

“As I talked about going into the break, I'm going to start him instead of Amir,” Curry said of McDyess. “Hopefully Amir will play better with some second line guys. Hopefully we can be more solid defensively, especially when we have the help with 'Dyess in there and also to stay consistent."
-- Detroit Free Press

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome to Count That Baby And A Foul. I am an obsessed Piston fan with a passion for sports journalism. Here at CTBAAF, I intend to offer opinions on the Pistons and the NBA as a whole.

Contact Me

My Blogger Profile
E-Mail Me
(CTBAAF@gmail.com)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP